Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The hotel

The two other guys settled for a hotel back from the beach so I set off to find something a bit more central. The first hotel I looked at was good enough for me. Right opposite and central to the beach - the Segare Anak. At 150,000 rupiah a night, it's affordable and well situated.
The beach here looks amazing but I was told by a guy I was talking with in the evening that there are even more amazing beaches further up the coast, so I'm looking forward to exploring.
I'lll probably spend my whole time here before I head off to Sengiggi. The expense and hassle of going to Ocean Heaven ($140 a night) doesn't seem worth it.
An unusual feature of my room is an electrical socket set way up on the wall almost near the ceiling WTF?









No comments:

Post a Comment