Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lombok Family Tour & Travel

Okay, looks like I did my dough. I just tried to get hold of Danny to book the trip to Senggigi tomorrow, none of the phone numbers work.
I did some research on the web and they had this to say at Foursquare:
BRAM November 3, 2012
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! They lied about the trip, almost causing us to miss our flight, unless we would pay twice the money, for private transport. Driver was shouting at us.
Joao A. March 7, 2012
EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE And horrible experience. Besides being ripped off at Padangbai we were threatened between staying on the streets or get in the car to Kuta.
*sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Sigh... knew you were too trusting!
    Amazed the guy was still there looking after your belongings while you swam the other day shame but some ruin it for the rest! If you need anything let me know how I can help - sis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't given up yet. Although the two other numbers are disconnected the first is working but either out of range or turned off. I'll keep trying throughout the day. Probably the phone bill will be more than an air-conditioned stretch limo to Sengiggi. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith partially restored, finally got through and he'll pick me up on the 31 at 6:30AM. Fully restored if he turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we used this service to get to KUta and they stole our phone and tried to sell it back to us! really sketchy service

    ReplyDelete