Sunday, December 30, 2012

Market and beach

I went to the local market this morning. It was not a souvenir, t-shirt and sarong type market, it was a for-locals trading and produce type market. The main reason I went there was to pick up some limes for Glory Cafe and Bookshop where I usually spend a few hours in the afternoon. The last couple of days they had been serving my fruit platter without limes so I thought I'd rectify the situation. I got 15 limes for 5,000 rupiah. The guy at Glory laughed when I gave them to him.
Afterwards I hired a guy to take me over to Mawun beach. WOW! A beautiful beach in a cove with headlands on either side and great swimming.
I'm going to miss this place when I leave it tomorrow.





















1 comment:

  1. beach looks beautiful but that is no central market!

    ReplyDelete